Sedalia Hardwood Floor Cleaning with Over 10 Years of Experience!
Go Green Dry Carpet Cleaning is a locally owned company that provides dependable, quality hardwood floor intensive cleaning and restoration services for homes and businesses in Sedalia and the surrounding areas. Our hardwood floor cleaning process successfully eliminates dirt, dust, oil, and other contaminants that make your hardwood floors look dull, dingy, dirty, and impossible to get looking beautiful again, with consumer-grade cleaning products and equipment.
Check out some of the reasons your neighbors choose Go Green for their hardwood floor cleaning in Sedalia and the surrounding areas:
Over 250 5-Star Reviews & Recommendations!
Our absolute commitment to you! Customer satisfaction is our top priority and we’re not happy until you are!
Consistent results and Fast Dry Times!
Green products, No Toxic Chemical Residue!
We’re Licensed, Certified and Insured!
Call or Book Online for a Free, No-Obligation Cleaning Analysis & Quote!
Short on Time? Get a Quick Quote Now!
Hear What Our Customers Say
Go Green handles the really tough carpet jobs! Our 100% child and pet-friendly system we use here in Sedalia can really perform! See what our customers say about our hardwood floor cleaning and our other services!!
Which Hardwood Floor Solution is Right for You?
At Go Green, we offer a variety of different hardwood floor solutions to aggressively scrub away the dirt on your floors while extracting contaminants. Check out the options below and give us a call to schedule your next hardwood floor cleaning in Sedalia and the surrounding areas!
Aggressively cleans dirt, grease, hair, dust, built-up residue and contaminants.
This can be done alone as a routine maintenance procedure.
- We scrub with our floor prep cleaning machine and an intensive floor cleaner made specifically for professional hardwood floor intensive cleaning.
- Next, we repeat the scrub with our cleaning machine and a neutral cleaner made specifically for hardwood floor professional cleaning.
- Finally, we tack with a microfiber mop and a neutral cleaner made specifically for hardwood floor professional cleaning.
Intensive Cleaning with Dust-Free Recoating
Aggressively cleans and refinishes the floor to a uniform sheen of a gloss, semi-gloss, satin, or super matte plus provides a durable protective coating.
- First, we perform an Intensive Cleaning as noted above, all steps.
- Then, we scrub away the dirt with a commercial-grade floor cleaner.
- Next, we apply a special coating that acts as a bonding agent for the top coat.
- Finally, we apply a two-part water-based premium polyurethane, in the sheen of your choice, resulting in beautifully refinished and protected floors for you to enjoy. We also offer Penetrating Oil hardwood finish Intensive cleaning & restoration, this is a type of hardwood finish that is more common in Europe but is gaining popularity in the USA. I’m a big fan of this finish.
Our Hardwood Floor Cleaning Process to Extend the Life of Your Wood Floors
Our hardwood floor cleaning process successfully eliminates dirt, dust, oil, and other contaminants that make your hardwood floors look dull, dingy, dirty, and impossible to get looking beautiful again with consumer-grade cleaning products and equipment. This process doesn’t just clean the surface like most cleaning systems and products; it extracts hidden dirt deep within the pores of the hardwood. You’ll benefit from improved indoor air quality and circulation plus rejuvenating your hardwood floors with our professional hardwood floor maintenance procedure!
Click the steps below to read more about our hardwood floor cleaning and restoration process:
- Removes large pieces of debris
Scrubbing pads and microfiber mops are employed by hand and used to scrub and extract dirt and debris..
- Prepares your floor for more aggressive cleaning
- Our top-of-the-line cleaning machine and intensive floor treatment will aggressively attack tough dirt!
The action of our professional hardwood cleaning machines successfully agitates and loosens embedded dirt and residue trapped deep within your floors that simple mopping or daily maintenance can’t remove.
- The solution is then quickly extracted from the floor leaving it clean and dry!
- Edges and difficult-to-reach corners are thoroughly cleaned by hand.
- A microfiber cloth is used to securely capture dirt and debris.
- Careful attention is paid to detail.
- Next, we complete an additional scrub and apply another cleaner to neutralize the floor.
- Our cleaning process works great on all works great on all types of hardwood and faux hardwood floors, which are gaining in popularity.
- This process picks up any remaining dirt and residue leaving your floors cleaner than ever!
- Ensures your floor has a streak-free shine!
- Leaves floors spotless and residue-free.
- Beautiful floors are achieved without a very expensive, messy, and interrupting sand and finish.